#37- Watch 10 New Movies

on Saturday, November 27, 2010
While Chloe and I were in Houston for Thanksgiving we went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and RED.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1: It was actually very good. I have been skeptical of the Harry Potter movies ever since I saw the first one and was bored by it. But, this one was very entertaining. Chloe is pushing me to read all the books so that I can enjoy the phenom that is Harry Potter with her and the rest of the world. So I think that will be a part of my 20 books I have to read. 
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Shortly after we arrived at Target on Black-Friday, we came across a bin of movies. Chloe found the 6th Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and we decided that if I watched this one I would understand more from the 7th movie. She was right, big surprise, and this was actually good too. Pieces were put together for me and I will just continue on my journey through Harry Potter World.
R.E.D.: On Wednesday last week we went and saw RED. It was really funny. Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich were awesome. I really like Malkovich and his pig, haha. I won't give anything away, but I highly recommend this movie. Chloe and I were laughing the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment